Details of the villa
This luxury black & white luxury house is a rare example of a period property located by the sea. Originally built in c1910, it has been stylishly renovated and modernized in recent years retaining many unique art deco features. The house sits on a manageable 1/2 acre (80 perches) and enjoys elevated and uninterrupted views of the ocean with a constant sea breeze.
It is currently run as a successful boutique hotel with high levels of travel agent & direct bookings and is one of TripAdvisor’s favorite destinations winning new awards year on year. It also has an attractive profitable track record for last 5 years which could be continued.
It is offered for sale with flexible options – as a going concern with a renewed management contract, or as a fully equipped hotel to be run by new owners or it could be turned back into a private villa. Property is currently own and managed by two British nationals who have been in position of the villa for the last 15 years.
• 4 en suite double bedrooms in original house
• Master suite annex with two double bedrooms/bathrooms with private sea-facing balcony
• Spacious, open air living and dining areas with spectacular sea views
• Large infinity edge swimming pool
• 45 mins (36 kms) to Matara/60 mins to Southern Expressway
• 1.5 hrs to Galle Fort
• 1.5 hrs to Udawalawe/2 hrs to Yala NaJonal Park
• 3 1⁄2 hrs to the International Airport