Details of the property
This is a newly constructed (completed 2014 modern design beach house. Built to high specification throughout. All light fittings are high-end LED. Solar hot water boosted by immersion heater when necessary. Sliding teak timber doors onto balconies. All windows are powder-coated aluminum to allow house to be sealed from elements. High-end contemporary sanitary ware & fittings. Mature garden with direct beach access via private gate. Completed gab-ion wall runs along beach boundary giving extra garden space & protection from erosion of land during off season.
- Bed room : 03 (would be easy to add 2 more)
- Build area
Main House : ground floor (150 sq.m) : entrance hallway, fully equipped kitchen, washroom, large high-ceiling living room that opens onto balcony and pool deck. Staircase to first floor with Team timber ‘den’ space half way up
First floor (150 sqm) : 02 en-suite bedrooms opening onto private balconies, third bedroom, dry room/study
- Out side rooms : Staff room, staff washroom with WC shower & basin, Laundry room, guard room, Generator & pump room, Store room
- Pool : 6 X 4, turquoise slate tiles, large pool deck with outdoor granite shower
- Garden : Large grassed garden with coconut & frangipani trees and variety of plants and shrubs
- Car Park : Private car park inside walled front garden, main gate made from railway sleepers, silver elephant heads along boundary roadside wall.
- Included : throughout house : all light fittings, all curtains and blinds, all sanitary fittings, all ceiling fans
- Outside rooms : Generator, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Car park : 5 trees in large cement pots, main gate, silver elephant heads along boundary roadside wall.
- Kitchen : fridge, Oven, steel workstation
- Living room, : TV, DVD player, all grey base & back cushions for built-in sofa and balcony seats
- Washroom : mirror
- Bedrooms : 3 LG air conditioning machines, mirror in bathrooms
- Study : built-in shelving
- Also included online assets : Property domain name and website, social media included accounts, accounts with OTAs & booking agents
5 mins to Ahangama town
5 mins to Ahangama train station
30 mins to Southern Expressway
Facing Kabalana surfing beach